OMG UPDATE: OMG Becky, look at her butt.

Updated on Monday, February 11, 2013

#996

OVERHEARD:
Injuries are 70% caused by YOLO. The remaining 30% are caused by stupidity.
-Guy on crutches

2 comments

  1. I don't think saying YOLO and being stupid are mutually exclusive. Perhaps the injuries are caused by saying YOLO and then having some hit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the one walking around campus in a full leg splint/crutches? If so- I saw you today in SLC by Tim Horton's. I'd nurse you back to health any day.

    ReplyDelete